Saturday, February 14, 2009

Mmmm.... diaper rash cream....

Ben's usually really good about not putting things in his mouth that don't belong. I was working on the computer when I heard him whining a little bit - I looked over and saw he'd found some diaper rash cream and had a big glob on his pants. I thought that was why he was upset. Turns out he was whining because he wasn't particularly fond of the taste... Having no idea how much he'd eaten and reading "if ingested, call poison control" I found the number. The lady on the other end assured me that even if he ate more than I thought, he'd be okay. It was actually kind of funny when I think that he was upset that it tasted so terrible, yet he was still licking it off his fingers when I came over. And in case you think I'm a terrible parent for taking a picture before taking care of my son, I didn't actually realize he'd eaten any until I took the picture and noticed some on his fingers...

No comments: