Monday, June 16, 2008

Hungry Again


One might think I don't feed Ben enough, since this is the second blog about food... Ben found a few Kix on the floor that he hadn't gotten to yet. As he was crawling around eating them, he found one under the table. I watched him start crawling under the chair and knew he wouldn't be able to get back out, so I grabbed the camera and snapped a few shots. Surprisingly, he was quite happy while I took pictures, and only cried when I put the camera away and he realized how stuck he really was.

2 comments:

Brittney said...

Oh, and just so everyone knows, the big wet spot on his shorts is because he grabbed the dog's water bucket upstairs and dumped it out everywhere!

Charisse Baxter said...

I still have all those pictures from his birthday... remind me to bring you copies!